Monday, March 9, 2009

The Runnaways


So have you ever ran away from your house well I did from the castle i was bored. nothing to do boring most of the times. My teacher always said to never use bored or the first thing you have to clean the toilets. Well me and Monstercjr don't do that dumb stuff. We like to go on quests like who people tells us to do like go on a ninja journey like we never did before like when the dragons came with the frogs when my friend Monstercjr was not there. We were not friends back then... of course. Me and Monstercjr both were in a diamond quart together and I have no idea of how he went there with no money??????? Well get to the point i became friends with him even though i have like couple hundred thousand million trillion questions to ask. Well maybe not hundred thousand million trillion questions well you get the main idea. Today i am going to tell you about how me and Monstercjr got caught by Web Foot the ancient legend from long ago. I ran away from the castle and posh i was caught by webfoot. Well let me tell you the begining to end of the story. Wait let me introduce myself, i am Ninja Ty4 prince of Club Penguin. So me and Monstercjr were playing chess while i screamed to death. Just kidding, we just decided to leave the castle of bored-ness. We left in our rubber duckies,he he. We went on a horse, made of rubber he he. Then we got attacked by naked penguins, kidding again. We accidentally got LOST!!!!!!!!! When we heard noises we fainted, and this time I am not kidding. Then as you know we were wakened by Web Foot the legend. We ate pizza, and chocolate cake and I'm not kidding i ate at Webfoot's hut. But i do not want to go back to the castle well i do maybe. Bigfoot went to get lunch and never came back. He poked out the window, i think he was ready to eat us!!!!!!! I ran out of the hut and zoomed out of the forest into the nice and cozy castle. Phew i was safe. The King my father was laughing loud in front of me. You fell for it you will be going on a transfer mission the deadly jungle of Club Penguin he said. Oh no. I will be going to deadly jungle of Club Penguin soon! The queen did not want me too but i wanted to face my fears

No comments:

Post a Comment