Monday, March 2, 2009

The Mystery of the Missing Migrator!

I was driving to the pizza parlor when I suddenly took a parking space. My car was out of gas. "I guess I need to go to the gas station on the way back to the car, " I told myself. At the very same moment I got a call. I always get calls from pranksters. Once I got arrested for not answering a prank call. But that's another story. I could tell that this WASN'T a prank call. It was a girl penguin and somehow I could tell she was more than 500 days old. She didn't tell me her name.

"HELP!" she cried "I am in the..." the evil guy stopped her. "MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! You will never find me," he said. They hung up. I got to the Pizza Parlor. "Sorry," a penguin said. "We are out of tables at the moment. You only need to wait 5 minutes." I got to the table. "I wonder where they are," I said to myself. I got a soda. I paid after I got the soda and finished the soda and left the Pizza Parlor. So I left the Pizza Parlor and

went to Exxon. Exxon is my favorite gas station. I bought some gas and went to the car. I filled the gas tank. I got in. Once I got in I called Saraapril. It was answered. But it wasn't Saraapril who answered. I suspected that she was the one who was stolen. Chillie squeaked through the phone. Snowflake jumped inside through the window. Lucky for Snowflake the window was open. Chillie put it on speaker phone. Snowflake squeaked. "Squeak Squeak!" I could make out of what the puffle was saying. It said Saraapril was captured! I thought they were in the Migrator. Yes they were. The Migrator was sailing away!

I had to catch the Migrator. The only way was to grab my speed boat. My speed boat is faster than an old pirate ship. But the pirate shop was re-built 13 months ago. Also that sweaty old speedboat is more than 5 months old. It was sure younger by less than a year. I jumped into the Monster and drove away. I found out that the boat was on Monstercjr Island. I leapt out of the boat and fell back in again. That part of the island would snap my brain out! I parked the speedboat on the island. I ran on to the Migrator. I was so fast when I went on the Migrator my leather boots squeaked.

I went to the ship's hold. A box tipped over. I opened the box and there was Saraapril. Then the penguin came. I thought of blog headlines in my head: "Missing Saraapril Found. Finder gets Killed! Stolen Migrator Found!"

I couldn't take being killed. I jumped on the evil guy. I punched him in the face! I grabbed the evil guy and Saraapril. I told Saraapril to stay back. She moved back a bit. I got out a sword. "WALK THE PLANK!" I said to the evil guy. The guy took off his costume. It was Ur A Peanut. "I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN," I said, looking mad at Ur A Peanut. He looked at me, worried. I pushed him off the plank. He was gone. I attached the Monster to the Migrator. I drove the Migrator. Once we got on Club Penguin we both got on the Monster to go to the dock to park my speed boat. We went to Saraapril's igloo for a party. I parked the limo next to my igloo, because her house was across the street. We boogied and my puffles noticed. The puffles saw that both windows were open. My puffles wanted to be polite and knocked on the door. I opened it. "Come on in, my puffles," I said. We had brownies, cake and everything. Man I love brownies! I tried not to slurp when I spotted the brownies. We had jokes and lots of stuff.

The End

Cross-posted at the Club Penguin Club House

No comments:

Post a Comment